Many of the natural oils and butters that come from Amazonian superfruits are richly moisturizing with additional properties that nourish skin and hair. Copaíba oil is one of Amazon superfruits, which acts as an emollient, deeply moisturizing and retaining hydration in the skin. The oil is also extremely rich with the compound beta-caryophyllene, which has effective anti-inflammatory properties and makes copaíba oil for acne-prone skin a superior treatment.
In fact, copaíba oil is one of the most anti-inflammatory substances on Earth! Its natural anti-inflammatory properties soothe the skin and help prevent and treat blemishes, rashes, and irritation. Its nutrients also help to tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. For those with acne-prone skin, use copaíba oil for acne on a daily basis to treat existing blemishes and prevent more from appearing (Bonus: Try using the oil as a calming treatment in Step 7 below). After cleansing, copaíba oil can be used to first moisturize, then tighten and protect the skin to prevent pores from clogging, resulting in glowing, youthful looking skin!
Its nutrients also help to tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and other blemishes.
How to Use Copaíba Oil for Acne Treatments:
1) Add copaíba oil to your toner for use after cleansing to keep your skin clear of acne and blemishes.
2) Apply copaíba oil directly to your skin before you apply your moisturizer to lock it in - hydrating your skin helps prevent blemishes from developing.
3) Use the oil as a primer, make-up remover, and blemish spot treatment to prevent against acne at every step of your skincare routine.
For additional benefits of copaíba oil, beyond acne treatment...
4) Blend copaíba oil with other essential oils to create your own fragrance - chamomile, frankincense, cedarwood, ylang ylang, and sandalwood blend well with this oil.
5) Add one or two drops of the oil to water, juice or a tea to benefit from its positive effects on the digestive, nervous, cardiovascular and immune system.
6) Diffuse copaíba oil to help promote calmness when worried or stressed.
7) Add 2-3 drops to your body wash for a calming bath or shower.
Copaíba oil is one of the powerful superfruit oils in our Red Clay Salt Scrub and Masque, working with andiroba and buriti oils to deeply nourish and revitalize the skin, exfoliating and preventing acne. You can also now get copaíba oil on its own, 100% pure and natural, from our new line, Raw by Teadora.
Love yourself, find your joy, share your passion.