From quality to sustainability in harvesting methods, the ingredients we use in our skin and hair care product are of utmost importance. Teadora was founded to introduce and bring awareness to sustainably exotic and highly effective ingredients found in the Brazilian biome and in particular in its Amazon rainforest region. We are excited to share these exquisite superfoods with you.
One of our customers’ favorites is the luxurious Brazilian Glow™ Multi-Tasking Superfruit Elixir Oil. We have put the best and most effective ingredients mother nature has to offer into a single and potent multi-purpose oil. This multi-tasking oil is truly like no other in the market, aside from utilizing some of the best and most commonly used high quality and organic carrier oils, we have also added 6 powerful essential and exotic superfood oils and extract.
The oil is formulated with a proprietary Amazonian superfruit cocktail that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and oleic and fatty acids that provide natural and organic nourishment and rejuvenation.
6 Spectacular Superfoods Power Deep Nourishment & Rejuvenation
We’ve formulated the Brazilian Glow Multi-Tasking Oil with six amazing superfood oils + Argan plant stem cells. The combination of these exquisite botanicals result in a nourishing and revitalizing concoction that deeply moisturizes, combats the signs of aging, deeply hydrates, and more…
1. Babassu comes from the nuts that grow in wild Brazilian palm trees, and the oil that we can extract from these nuts has more powerful benefits than coconut oil, and also absorbs more quickly due to its higher fatty-acid content. The essential fatty acids in babassu nut oil help to protect, soothe, moisturize and restore your skin.
2. Brazil Nut Oil is another Amazonian superfruit that provides rich moisture and healing properties for skin and hair, making it a fantastic treatment oil for use over the entire body. It is also a natural and vegan source to squaline which is a fantastic moisturizer.
3. Buriti is known as the “Tree of Life” in Brazil, and for good reason - it’s rich contents of Vitamin A and beta-carotene is higher than most other fruits and vegetables. Buriti also has lots of Vitamin E, Vitamin C and antioxidants to heal skin and hair, provide effective anti-inflammatory treatment, and naturally protect against free radical damage caused by sun exposure.
[ Related: Buriti Oil vs. Coconut Oil ]
4. Maracujá is another miracle ingredient from the Amazon; in fact, it’s known as the "Pure Miracle" in Brazil. Without that annoying greasy feeling or oily residue, maracujá helps to heal, repair, brighten and moisturize hair and skin when applied. It’s packed with Vitamin C, essential fatty acids and nutrients.
5. Rosehip helps to prevent dehydration of the hair and skin, while also replenishing moisture and creating a protective barrier to keep the moisture in. Its rich contents of antioxidants, fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin E regenerate and nourish without oiliness.
6. Argan Plant Stem Cells are excellent for rejuvenating the middle layer of the skin in order to prevent the development of wrinkles. In addition, argan plant cells help to increase firmness, tighten and tone the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Clinicals for Argan plant stem cells have shown 26% reduction in fine lines.
Benefits of Superfood Oils for Skin & Hair
The six amazing Amazonian superfoods in our Multi-Tasking Oil have some wonderful benefits for your hair and skin:
- Revitalize and protect
- Tighten and tone, increase skin firmness, elasticity and density
- Rejuvenate skin’s middle layer to help prevent visible signs of aging
- Sooth, protect and moisturizes
- Replenish moisture and prevent dehydration to help restore a protective barrier
- Help to treat and heal dry, damaged or brittle skin and hair
- Help reduce the appearance of imperfections
- Increase hair shine
- Help repair and moisturize skin and hair
- Excellent for treating split ends and nourishing the scalp
- Lightweight, absorbs well, non-comedogenic
How to Use Our Superfood Oil in Your Beauty Routine
There’s no need to use a multitude of for different products for nourishing and moisturizing your skin, hair and nails - this enriching oil can effectively treat all three! We believe in simplifying beauty routines with truly powerful multi-purpose products.The Brazilian Glow Multi-Tasking Superfruit Elixir Oil can bring all of the above benefits when you use it as part of your hair and skincare regimen. Here are some of the ways that you can get the most out of your multi-tasking oil, but feel free to use it all over - it’s safe and effective, even for sensitive skin.
- Massage the oil all over the body for relaxation and moisturization (works excellent as a before or after shower treatment)
- Apply before makeup as a primer as well as prior to bedtime as a morning-and-night anti-aging serum to help reduce fine lines
- Use as a gentle and effective makeup remover and cleanser for your face, avoiding direct eye contact
- Use a few drops in your bath as an exotic bath oil
- Massage a couple of drops into your scalp before shampooing, and a drop or two into the ends of your hair to increase shine and prevent split ends
- Rub into your nail beds to promote nail strength
- To help heal and repair dry, cracked skin on your elbows and knees, massage it into these areas throughout the day
We hope that you will enjoy this wonderful superfood-powered oil!
Love yourself, find your joy, share your passion.