Açai is known as an antioxidant powerhouse, and beyond its popularized benefits for weight loss when included in your diet, the superfruit is incredibly beneficial for skin care. Since the açai palm is difficult to grow outside of the Amazon, açai berries are freeze-dried and pulverized to result in a fine powder that is used as an ingredient in both dietary and beauty products.
With its high content of vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients, açai helps to deeply nourish and revitalize the skin. It’s a great source of Vitamin C, B and E, as well as omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids.
Benefits of Açai
The vitamin and nutrient contents in açai help make the superfruit a wonderful ingredient in your skincare products for its anti-aging, protective qualities. Açai...
- Protects the skin from pollution and environmental factors, one of the most effective free radical scavengers given its high concentration of anti-oxidants. Has more antioxidants than strawberries or blueberries
- Keeps skin glowing and looking healthy
- Helps rejuvenate and revitalize the skin
- Improves skin cell regeneration
- Vitamin C and B contents help to protect, firm and tighten the skin
- Helps sensitive skin and protects it from stress
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - açai is ideal for anti-aging!
- The antioxidants in açai increase the efficiency of cellular absorption of nutrients
- Antioxidant levels in açai remain high even after long-term storage
- Fatty acids in açai keeps skin looking smooth and soft
- Helps heal minor skin injuries and blemishes thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties
Ways to Use Açai
- Anti-aging and skin-firming agent in your favorite face cream, use an Açaí infused cream for face and body, such as our
- Add pure Açaí Scrub to an Exfoliating and rejuvenating treatment ingredient in a nourishing mask (check out our Açai Superfruit Scrub)
- Add Açaí Scrub to a Nourishing scalp treatment to detox hair follicles and cleanse away product build-up
- Treating and detoxifying deep-cleansing mud for face and body
Açai is one of those wonderful Amazonian superfruits that can bring so much to your skincare, as well as benefiting your hair health. You can buy our 100% pure açai powder to add to your own DIY treatment or simply mix it with water or your favorite cleanser, adding its benefits and nourishing vitamin and mineral contents to your skincare regimen.
Check our our offer to get a FREE 1oz Açaí Pulp Scrub when you purchase our Brightening and Exfoliating Mud, which contains Açaí Seed Powder as an exfoliating agent. Offer valid through 10/15/18.
Love yourself, find your joy, share your passion.