Commonly known as passion fruit, the Portuguese refer to this Amazonian superfood as ‘maracujá’. It’s nickname is the ‘pure miracle’ in Brazil, so called for its properties of simultaneously reducing dryness and oiliness to provide a flawless look. When incorporated correctly in your beauty regimen, healthier, more moisturized skin are the result!
Last year, we launched our powerful (and now quite popular) COPAÍBA ESSENTIAL OIL | SENSITIVE SKIN and our REJUVENATING SUPERFRUIT POWER OIL. These 100% pure oils are making quite a difference for our clients, and we’re excited to see how you all can benefit from adding pure maracujá oil to your skincare routine.
Coming soon, we will be releasing our brand new 100% maracujá oil - in the meantime, learn more about this amazing Amazonian superfood…
Here is a compilation of blogs where you can learn All About Maracujá Oil Benefits, Uses & More
Maracujá is the Portuguese name for passion fruit, which is known as the ‘pure miracle’ in Brazil. Learn all about the properties and uses for maracujá oil in this blog post, which highlights this extremely beneficial Amazonian superfruit and its perks for skin and hair care. Read more…
While both rosehip oil and pure maracujá oil have significant levels of linoleic acid for anti-inflammatory treatments, there are some advantages of maracujá oil for acne treatment and anti-aging. Plus, it’s a lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer. Read more…
Pure maracujá oil is packed with nourishing vitamins and minerals that help to reduce dryness and oiliness while moisturizing and soothing the skin. It’s also rich in linoleic acid to help treat acne-prone skin and its antioxidant contents help repair the skin after sun exposure. Read more…
Vitamins & Minerals in Maracujá Oil
Maracujá is one of the most nourishing oils, with its diverse and extensive nourishing vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- B Vitamins Niacin & Rioboflavin
- Linoleic Acid (72.6% - making it one of the best natural sources)
- Oleic Acid
Maracujá Oil Benefits & Uses
Thanks to its richness in many vitamins and minerals, maracujá oil is extremely beneficial and a powerful treatment for both skin and hair. Some of the most notable maracujá oil benefits & uses include:
- Quickly penetrates skin cells to moisturize at deep levels
- Seals in and balances moisture
- Treats dryness in skin and hair, while healing cracked, chapped or flakey skin
- Linoleic acid contents help improve the effectiveness of maracujá oil for acne treatment
- Lightweight and non-greasy oil
- Reduces inflammation, as well as relieving redness, itchiness and rashes
- Helps to prevent free radical damage to hair and skin
- Helps to prevent visible signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots and hyperpigmentation
- Repairs, conditions and treats hair
- Helps treat skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis
- Soothing treatment for achy muscles or inflamed skin
- Stimulates collagen production to speed up the healing process
- Relieves anxiety when diffused
- Fights insomnia when you add a couple of drops to your pillow before bed
Look for our 100% pure Maracujá oil coming soon! In the meantime, you can enjoy the benefits of maracujá oil with our Brazilian Glow Multi-Tasking Superfruit Elixir Oil, Brazilian Glow Beauty Butter for Face & Body , our Brazilian Glow Red Clay Salt Scrub or Brazilian Glow Red Clay Sugar Scrub and When in Rio | Shimmering Superfruit Oil.
Love yourself, find your joy, share your passion.