From quality to sustainability in harvesting methods, the caliber of the ingredients we use in our skincare is of the utmost importance. Teadora was founded to introduce and bring awareness to the wonderful bounty of ingredients that we find in the Brazilian biome, and we’re proud to share its exquisite superfoods with you through our products.
One of our newest products is our Wild Açaí Canna Cream, which combines our most powerful Amazon superfoods with Oregon grown, full spectrum Cherry Wine CBD to soothe and rejuvenate your skin.
The Cherry Wine strain is made from a blend of two famous indica-sativa hybrid CBD strains, Cherries and The Wife. We selected this strain because of its rich CBD content.
Our CBD oil is harvested 30 miles from our studio in Oregon at only one of 2 Organic and GMP certified facilities in the nation with full traceability and ownership of the entire process from plant to oil.
[ Related: CBD In the Beauty Industry – Don’t get “Weed-Washed” ]
13 Superfoods Power Deep Nourishment, Age-defying Benefits, Soothing
With age-defying açaí and guaraná, our Wild Açaí Canna Cream is an exotic blend of Amazon superfood actives, plus soothing Cherry Wine CBD to re-energize, soothe and restore skin to keep it looking youthful and radiant. Here is a list of the sustainably harvested and wildly potent superfoods we added to our formulation:
- 3 forms of Açaí are used in the canna cream in its extract, oil and pulp powder forms for a power-packed protection against free-radical damage and anti-aging potential. Açaí also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and helps rejuvenate and revitalize the skin.
- Argan Plant Stem Cells help to revitalize and protect your skin with up to 26 percent reduction in fine lines as it helps to tighten, tone, and firm skin, while helping to rejuvenate your skin’s middle layer.
- Babassu nut oil helps to protect, soothe, moisturize and restore your skin. It’s incredibly moisturizing and helps to rejuvenate your skin’s barrier to prevent water loss. The oil is high in essential fatty acids to deeply hydrate and nourish. Babassu is a great, non-comedogenic alternative to coconut oil.
- Brazil Nut Oil is a wonderful moisturizer for the whole body, which is why we include this ingredient in many of our skincare products. It’s a light and powerful moisturizer to effectively treat and hydrate dry and damaged skin. This oil is also rich in fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins, and a wonderful natural alternative to squaline, another potent beauty ingredient.
- Buriti, known as the “Tree of Life” in Brazil is richer richer in Pro-Vitamin A than any other fruit or vegetable. The oil helps heal skin with its richness in Vitamin E, Vitamin C and antioxidants. These vitamins and minerals provide effective anti-inflammatory treatment, while offering natural protection against UV rays.
- Cupuaçu Butter is actually more moisturizing than shea butter or lanolin, and helps maintain your skin’s elasticity. The Amazonian superfood butter is rich in Vitamins A, B1, B3 and C.
- Guaraná smooths and plumps skin with anti-aging properties. It has theophylline and caffeine components to effectively treat stretch marks. Guaraná is great for delicate and sensitive areas, with a powerful anti-inflammatory effect for reducing puffiness.
- Maracujá is the Brazilian name for passionfruit, where it is known as the "Pure Miracle" superfood. It repairs, heals and moisturizes skin with its richness of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, Vitamin C and other nutrients.
- Murumuru is another anti-aging powerhouse in our canna cream, helping to restore the skin’s elasticity, reduce water loss, and soothe and protect all skin types. It’s another Amazonian superfood that’s full of essential fatty acids.
- Rosehip is a super-moisturizer that creates a protective barrier on the skin, preventing dehydration and replenishing moisture. It’s also an anti-aging powerhouse that fights wrinkles under the eyes and helps heal and regenerate the skin. Rosehip is also rich in Vitamin A, E, fatty acids and antioxidants.
Its beautiful and unique purple color is a combination of açaí oil plus extracts from coccidia indica fruit (antioxidant) and neem flower (known to treat various skin conditions).
Our New "Life in The Tropics" Natural Scent is a mixture of Sweet Coconut and Vanilla that will soothe your senses.
[ Related: Anti-Aging Benefits from CBD ]
Benefits of Açai Canna Cream for Your Skin
When you use our powerfully anti-aging Açaí Canna Cream in your day-to-day skincare routine, you can enjoy the following benefits (in addition to all of the benefits of the other ingredients we’ve mentioned):
- Provides youth-enhancing hydration & optimal moisture balance for a healthy complexion
- Calms inflammations, acne, eczema, rosacea, dermatitis and other skin irritations
- Promotes skin’s natural healing abilities
- Restores elasticity to dull, prematurely aging skin
- Fades wrinkles, age spots and reduces puffiness
- Given its high CBD content, it also helps to sooth pain.
How to Use Our Canna Cream in Your Beauty Routine
There are a couple of different ways to add this canna cream to your beauty routine:
- Massage a pea-sized dollop over your face and neck each morning and night after cleansing
- Pat a small drop under each eye to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and soothe redness, dark circles or puffiness
- Apply a small amount to sensitive or inflamed areas to reduce pain and moisturize
Note: Wait about 10 minutes before applying sunscreen or makeup after you have applied your Canna Cream.
Love yourself, find your joy, share your passion.