Brazilian Copaíba Superfruit Oil
RAW by Teadora | Brazilian Copaíba Superfruit Oil | Vegan Skincare
100% Pure, Organic Brazilian Amazon Rainforest Copaíba oil restores and relaxes the skin, so it feels toned and smooth.
Use it individually as a powerful facial oil or add it to your favorite DIY mask or moisturizer recipe. Use it as your favorite facial oil, primer, make-up remover, and blemish treatment.
As a longtime traditional medicine in South America and particularly Brazil, the benefits of copaíba resin oil for skin are numerous. From treating skin problems to improving the health and natural beauty of your skin, this oil is one to consider adding to your skincare routine. Copaíba oil is well known for its healing effects thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, making it a wonderful treatment for infection, acne and blemishes, skin problems, and muscular/skin pain relief.
Benefits: * Restores moisture * Helps reduce the appearance of imperfections *Helps reduce redness and blemishes *Perfect all natural blemish spot treatment.
The beauty of our DIY (Do It Yourself) line RAW is that we give you the freedom to use the most powerful, yet simplest pure ingredients on earth or to mix and match them other items within the RAW line or other favorite items you may have at home to make the build a skincare routine that best fits your needs.
- Massage the oil on your skin after cleaning and before applying make-up.
- Use it to remove make-up.
- Massage a few drops before bed for deep moisture and protection
- After cleansing in the evening, use 2-4 drops of Copaiba Oil to your fingertips and warm by lightly rubbing hands together. To take advantage of the anti-aging properties of this natural serum, gently pat the face with this oil while remembering to take in the light scent of the rainforest. Follow with your favorite moisturizer if needed.
- To take advantage of Copaiba Oil's natural power against blemishes, you can use this as a spot treatment in your existing skincare routine. After cleansing and toning with Mint Coconut Water Tonic, take 2-3 drops of oil and press into skin where blemishes and redness are present and follow with a moisturizer if needed. With the rainforest's natural anti-inflammatory on your side, you will see best results if done day and night.
- For a seriously hydrating hair mask, add 4-5 drops of Copaiba Oil to your Teadora Brazilian Radiance Miracle Conditioner and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes. This is a great opportunity to do a hair and face mask at the same time!
The bottles comes with a medicine style, child proof dropper: push down and twist to open.
Click here to find out how to use your Copaíba Oil in awesome DIY recipes.
Organic Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Tocopherol.
All Teadora products are 100% vegan with ethically sourced and sustainably harvested superfood ingredients; free of harsh chemicals and toxins, cruelty and gluten. Our RAW line is 100% fragrance-free. Rainforest Born Superfruits, crafted with love in our Portland, Oregon Studio.
Copaíba is actually considered to be one of the most anti-inflammatory substances on Earth! Copaíba oil is also very significant to the Amazon region because it makes up around 95 percent of Brazil’s production of oil-resin. Annual production is estimated to be approximately 500 tons. It’s produced by distilling the gum resin from the copaifera reticulata tree to generate a steam, which settles into this luxurious oil. A single copaifera reticulata tree can grow up to 100 feet and produce as much as 12 gallons of copaíba oil each season.
We are making some headlines! Click here to find out what editors and bloggers have to say about our products.