TerraVital™ Wild Superfood Miracle Shampoo & Conditioner Set
Vegan Sulfate Free Shampoo & Conditioner by Teadora. Winner of the "Best Natural Conditioner" by Prevention Magazine. Formerly Known as Brazilian Radiance Miracle Shampoo and Conditioner.
Superfruit Powered with antioxidant and vitamin-rich Buriti, Açaí and Cupuaçu, our Vegan and sulfate-free professional salon quality shampoo and conditioner intensely hydrate, soften and bring back natural shine to your hair. Our rainforest superfruit ingredients help to prevent split ends, prolong the life of hair color, provide great frizz control, restore damaged hair and protect against UV ray damage. Buriti's anti-inflammatory properties also support great scalp health. Crafted with our new 100% natural scent: Citrus Rainfall - A burst of Oranges & Lemon Grass that will awaken your senses.
Adds shine and softness to any hair type
- Balances and restores your hair (from dry and damaged to oily, thick and curly to thin and straight--and every type in between)
- Helps prevent split ends and prolong the life of hair color
- Restores and protects damaged hair
- Provides deep hydration
- Promotes scalp health
- Provides frizz control
Click here to learn more about our powerfully effective superfruit ingredients.
In a rainforest? Lucky you! Catch rainwater in a giant leaf and wet hair and lather in Shampoo and rinse... Massage in conditioner, wait for about 2 minutes and rinse. As you drench yourself in magical rainforest nourishment, take time to appreciate one of the most well known Amazon rainforest birds - and one of the loudest as well - the Toucan. A rainforest icon, it's easily recognizable by its long, colorful beak that can reach up to 7-8 inches long. An interestin fact: the beak is actually very light, as the inside is very hollow, composed of keratin. It also ranges in color from yellow-orange to reddish-orange.
No rainforest handy? Substitute a shower or sink for a leaf and rain!
- How often you shampoo is a matter of personal preference, so we recommend you wash your hair as needed according to your hair type. We do not recommend shampooing every day, because the oils from the scalp do not travel down the hair shaft as quickly, so the hair tends to be dry and requires less frequent shampooing. The Teadora Brazilian Miracle Shampoo contains Buriti Oil with anti-inflammatory properties to support great scalp health so you can use it as needed to nourish and protect your hair.
- For intense hydration, shine and softness lather in shampoo and massage gently. Repeat as many times as necessary until you hear that 'squeaky clean' sound.
- Rinse if off and then massage in conditioner, leaving it on for 2 minutes or so and rinse well.
- For amazingly hydrated hair, massage our Brazilian Glow Radiance and Renewal Multi-Tasking Oil at the ends of your hair for shine and to reduce dryness and the appearance of split ends - Buriti oil is great for hair shine and hydration.
- It's important to condition your hair as conditioners work like moisturizers do on the skin. They create a seal of natural emollients that hydrate and nourish your hair, making it healthier, shinier, and more resilient to damage. How often you condition your hair is a matter of personal preference, however we do not recommend having too much of it as it can actually start damaging your locks and cause limp, greasy strands over time.
- For intense hydration, shine and softness lather in shampoo and massage gently. Repeat as many times as necessary until you hear that 'squeaky clean' sound. Then massage in Teadora Conditioner and allow its antioxidant and vitamin-rich ingredients Buriti, Açaí and Cupuaçu to nourish your scalp for deep hydration, shine, and softness. Cupuaçu butter adds intense moisture and restores your hair's natural softness.
Love yourself, find your joy, share your passion.
Our Shampoo and Conditioner are crafted with our RainforestYouth Elixir. A combination of 3 extracts from Buriti, Açaí and Cupuaçu. These ingredients are full of free radical-fighting antioxidants, vitamins and oleic and fatty acids that help to revitalize your hair and skin.
Hero Superfood Ingredients:
Buriti is an amazingly powerful ingredient. It contains the highest concentration of natural vitamin A among fruits and vegetables. It is also rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin C and antioxidants and has been used for generations as a natural UV ray protectant. Its amazing anti-inflammatory properties also help to promote great scalp health, so you may notice a reduction in scalp flakiness almost immediately.
Cupuaçu is known as the king of the superfruits. One of nature’s strongest moisturizers, it is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and essential nutrients that improve the appearance, elasticity and texture of skin and hair.
Açaí, the most famous of Brazilian fruits, is high in antioxidants and vitamins, helping to protect skin from damage by UV rays, pollution and stress.
Love the rainforest ingredients and want to help preserve the rainforest? For every product purchased a tree is replanted and acres are saved.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Shampoo: Water, Sodium C14-C16 Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cetyl Betaine, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Extract, Euterpe OleraceaC (Açaí) Fruit Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Certified Organic Lavandula Intermedia Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Certified Organic Alcohol, Certified Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Certified Organic Sucrose, Certified Organic Coconut Acids, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Natural Fragrance (*)
Conditioner: Water, Betrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Panthenol, Phytic Acid, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Açaí) Fruit Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Natural Fragrance (*). (*)Natural fragrance ingredient list: Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil 3, Pelargonium Gaveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Vulgaris Fruit Extract, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Limon Leaf/Stem Oil, Carprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethyl Citrate, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract. All alcohols are plant derived and rated as 1 on EWG's SkinDeep.
All Teadora products are 100% vegan with ethically sourced and sustainably harvested superfood ingredients; free of harsh chemicals and toxins, cruelty, gluten, and synthetic fragrances. Made with love in the USA.
Meet Andiroba [an-jee-ROH-ba]. Known for its fragrant flowers and rich nuts, the andiroba tree has been used for generations in Brazil to plump and smooth skin. Click here to learn more about Andiroba's benefits and meet other amazing ingredients.