Brazilian Kaolin Clay
RAW by Teadora | Brazilian Kaolin Clay | DYI Clay Masks | Vegan, 2oz
100% Pure, Eco-Cert Certified Brazilian Kaolin Clay. Use it to create a powerful clay mask for your favorite DIY mask recipe.
Brazilian Kaolin Clays are the closest to your own skin pH and the least drying to your skin, especially when compared to Bentonite Clays.
Choose based on your own skin type.
Green - Blemish Prone Skin
Red - Mature Skin, Age Defying - Clinicals Show: 173% improvement in elasticity and 37% improvement in firmness. Read to Compare Brazilian Kaolin Red Clay to Bentonite Clay.
Rose - Sensitive Skin
Read our blog to lean more about Brazilian Clays
General Benefits of Brazilian Kaolin Clays
- 100% natural and photostable colors
- Remove waste, impurities and dead skin cells
- Reduce skin and hair oiliness
- Provide firming effect
- Increase skin elasticity
- Approved by Ecocert
- Enhance blood circulation stimulating elastin and collagen production
- Improve emulsion, gel stability and sensory
- Environmentally friendly
- No animal testing
While there are certainly other types of clays that may offer similar benefits, we agree, however, it is important to note that Brazilian clays absorb less water and are less drying on skin.
- Kaolinite (found in Brazil): 65%
- Illite (found in France): 150-200%
- Bentonite (found in the US): 300 – 700%
Read our blog to learn more about Brazilian Kaolin Clays. Click here to Compare our Brazilian Kaolin Clay to Bentonite Clay.
The beauty of our DIY (Do It Yourself) line RAW is that we give you the freedom to use the most powerful, yet simplest pure ingredients on earth or to mix and match them other items within the RAW line or other favorite items you may have at home to make the build a skincare routine that best fits your needs.
- Simply Mix your Brazilian Clay with Water until it is smooth in texture and apply it to your skin. Leave it on for 10 minutes to get the maximum benefits.
- Use it as the first step to build your RAW DIY recipe, mix it with one of our RAW Superfood Oils + Our Special Water Tonic for additional anti-aging and calming benefits to skin.
- Add your favorite exfoliator or add our RAW Brazilian Açaí Superfood Scrub for the perfect anti-oxidant, environmentally friendly scrub.
Click here to learn how to make awesome DIY mask recipes that are customized to your skincare needs.
100% Pure Brazilian Kaolin Clay.
All Teadora products are 100% vegan with ethically sourced and sustainably harvested superfood ingredients; free of harsh chemicals and toxins, cruelty and gluten. Our RAW line is 100% fragrance-free. Rainforest/Brazilian Born Superfruits & Eco-Cert Clays crafted with love in our Portland, Oregon Studio.
Not all Kaolin Clay is created equal. Our Brazilian colored mineral Kaolin’s are different:
- In structure – kaolinite is a softer clay and is lighter and fluffier compared to ilite and bentonite clays
- In the Production process – milling and drying process in a ceramic ball mill
- Heating decontamination process – because of this unique process of decontamination (no irradiation) the clays are considered 100% natural
We are making some headlines! Click here to find out what editors and bloggers have to say about our products.