TerraVital™ Wild Superfood Miracle Shampoo
Vegan. Sulfate-Free Hair Care by Teadora | Brazilian Radiance Hair Treatment (formerly known as Brazilian Radiance Miracle Shampoo - Conditioner not Included).
Superfruit Powered with antioxidant and Vitamin-rich Açaí, Buriti, Cupuaçu, our Sulfate-Free, Professional Salon Quality Shampoo is crafted with our RainforestYouth Elixir ™, a proprietary superfruit cocktail. These superfruits, plus other powerful plant derived actives provide Protection, Extreme Shine and Intense Moisture for any hair type. They help to prevent split ends, prolong the life of hair color, provide great frizz control, restore damaged hair and protect against sun damage. Buriti's anti-inflammatory properties also support great scalp health. Crafted with our new 100% natural scent: Citrus Rainfall - Citrusy Burst of Oranges & Lemon Grass that will awaken your senses.
- Adds shine and softness to any hair type
- Helps prevent split ends and prolong the life of hair color
- Restores and protects damaged hair
- Provides deep hydration
- Promotes scalp health
- Provides frizz control
Teadora’s unique blend of Brazilian ingredients adds shine and softness to any hair type.
Our shampoo is formulated with our RainforestYouth Elixir, a combination of 3 extracts from Buriti, Açaí and Cupuaçu. These ingredients are full of free radical-fighting antioxidants, vitamins and oleic and fatty acids that help to revitalize your hair and skin.
Buriti is an amazingly powerful ingredient. It contains the highest concentration of natural vitamin A among fruits and vegetables. It is also rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin C and antioxidants and has been used for generations as a natural UV ray protectant. Its amazing anti-inflammatory properties also help to promote great scalp health, so you may notice a reduction in scalp flakiness almost immediately.
Cupuaçu is known as the king of the superfruits. One of nature’s strongest moisturizers, it is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and essential nutrients that improve the appearance, elasticity and texture of skin and hair.
Açaí, the most famous of Brazilian fruits, is high in antioxidants and vitamins, helping to protect skin from damage by UV rays, pollution and stress.
Our Nourishing Shampoo provides intense hydration, shine, and softness to any hair type. It also helps to prevent split ends, prolong the life of hair color, provide great frizz-control, restore damaged hair and protect your hair against UV ray damage.
For intense moisture and luxurious shine, pair it with our high performance Conditioner.
In a rainforest? Lucky you...Catch rainwater in a giant leaf and wet hair. Lather in shampoo and rinse. Don't forget to look up in the sky every once in a while, you might have a Scarlet Macaw sighting, this magnificiently large, red, yellow and blue South American parrot is a member of a large group of Neotropical parrots called macaws, native to humid evergreen forests of tropical South America.
No rainforest handy? Substitute a shower or sink for a leaf and rain and delight yourself!
- How often you shampoo is a matter of personal preference, so we recommend you wash your hair as needed according to your hair type. We do not recommend shampooing every day, because the oils from the scalp do not travel down the hair shaft as quickly, so the hair tends to be dry and requires less frequent shampooing. The Teadora Brazilian Miracle Shampoo contains Buriti Oil with anti-inflammatory properties to support great scalp health so you can use it as needed to nourish and protect your hair.
- For intense hydration, shine and softness lather in shampoo and massage gently. Repeat as many times as necessary until you hear that 'squeaky clean' sound.
- Rinse if off and then massage in conditioner, leaving it on for 2 minutes or so and rinse well.
- For amazingly hydrated hair, massage our Brazilian Glow Radiance and Renewal Multi-Tasking Oil at the ends of your hair for shine and to reduce dryness and the appearance of split ends - Buriti oil is great for hair shine and hydration.
Love yourself, find your joy, share your passion.
Full List of Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-C16 Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cetyl Betaine, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Extract, Euterpe OleraceaC (Açaí) Fruit Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Certified Organic Lavandula Intermedia Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Certified Organic Alcohol, Certified Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Certified Organic Sucrose, Certified Organic Coconut Acids, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Natural Fragrance (*)
(*) Natural fragrance ingredient list: Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil 3, Pelargonium Gaveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Vulgaris Fruit Extract, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Limon Leaf/Stem Oil, Carprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethyl Citrate, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract. All alcohols are plant derived and rated as 1 on EWG's SkinDeep.
All Teadora products are 100% vegan with ethically sourced and sustainably harvested superfood ingredients; free of harsh chemicals and toxins, cruelty, gluten, and synthetic fragrances. Made with love in the USA.
Meet Pitanga [PE-tan-guh]. Known as the most generous fruit, pitanga is packed with vitamins, antioxidants and essential oils. Click here to learn more about Pitanga's benefits and meet other amazing ingredients.