Superfood for your hair: antioxidant and vitamin-rich Açaí, Buriti, Cupuaçu for Protection, Extreme Shine and Intense Moisture for any hair type. RainforestYouth Elixir ™ is a proprietary superfruit cocktail that helps to prevent split ends, prolong the life of hair color, provide great frizz control, restore damaged hair and protect against sun damage. Buriti's anti-inflammatory properties also support great scalp health.
Choose from two deliciously Natural Scents.
- Adds shine and softness to any hair type
- Helps prevent split ends and prolong the life of hair color
- Restores and protects damaged hair
- Provides deep hydration
- Promotes scalp health
- Provides frizz control
- Deep hydration
- Extreme shine
Teadora’s unique blend of Brazilian ingredients adds shine and softness to any hair type.
Our shampoo comes with Teadora Youth Elixir, a combination of 3 extracts from the ingredients we call the Icons of the Rainforest: Buriti, Açaí and Cupuaçu. These ingredients are full of free radical-fighting antioxidants, vitamins and oleic and fatty acids that help to revitalize your hair and skin.
Buriti is an amazingly powerful ingredient. It contains the highest concentration of natural vitamin A among fruits and vegetables. It is also rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin C and antioxidants and has been used for generations as a natural UV ray protectant. Its amazing anti-inflammatory properties also help to promote great scalp health, so you may notice a reduction in scalp flakiness almost immediately.
Cupuaçu is known as the king of the superfruits. One of nature’s strongest moisturizers, it is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and essential nutrients that improve the appearance, elasticity and texture of skin and hair.
Açaí, the most famous of Brazilian fruits, is high in antioxidants and vitamins, helping to protect skin from damage by UV rays, pollution and stress.
Our Nourishing Shampoo provides intense hydration, shine, and softness to any hair type. It also helps to prevent split ends, prolong the life of hair color, provide great frizz-control, restore damaged hair and protect your hair against UV ray damage.
Love the rainforest ingredients and want to help preserve the rainforest? By purchasing our products you are supporting sustainable agriculture in Brazil to help stop rainforest deforestation. You are also funding a philanthropy exchange between the US and Brazil that promotes youth education, leadership development, and health. Be part of this movement we are calling EARTH FOR YOU. YOU FOR EARTH.
For intense moisture and luxurious shine, pair it with our high performance Rainforest at Dusk Conditioner.
In a rainforest? Lucky you...Catch rainwater in a giant leaf and wet hair. Lather in shampoo and rinse. Don't forget to look up in the sky every once in a while, you might have a Scarlet Macaw sighting, this magnificiently large, red, yellow and blue South American parrot is a member of a large group of Neotropical parrots called macaws, native to humid evergreen forests of tropical South America.
No rainforest handy? Substitute a shower or sink for a leaf and rain and delight yourself!
- How often you shampoo is a matter of personal preference, so we recommend you wash your hair as needed according to your hair type. We do not recommend shampooing every day, because the oils from the scalp do not travel down the hair shaft as quickly, so the hair tends to be dry and requires less frequent shampooing. The Teadora Brazilian Miracle Shampoo contains Buriti Oil with anti-inflammatory properties to support great scalp health so you can use it as needed to nourish and protect your hair.
- For intense hydration, shine and softness lather in shampoo and massage gently. Repeat as many times as necessary until you hear that 'squeaky clean' sound.
- Rinse if off and then massage in conditioner, leaving it on for 2 minutes or so and rinse well.
- For amazingly hydrated hair, massage the Teadora Bath and Body Oil at the ends of your hair for shine and to reduce dryness and the appearance of split ends - Buriti oil is great for hair shine and hydration.
Love yourself, find your joy, share your passion.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Certified Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Certified Organic Coconut Acid, Certified Organic Sucrose, Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocamide MIPA, Panthenol, Phytic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Açaí) Fruit Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Seed Butter, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance.
All Teadora products are 100% vegan with ethically sourced and sustainably harvested superfood ingredients; free of harsh chemicals and toxins, cruelty, gluten, and synthetic fragrances. Made with love in the USA.
Meet Pitanga [PE-tan-guh]. Known as the most generous fruit, pitanga is packed with vitamins, antioxidants and essential oils. Click here to learn more about Pitanga's benefits and meet other amazing ingredients.
We are making some headlines! Click here to find out what editors and bloggers have to say about our products.