Brazilian Glow Multi-Tasking Superfruit Elixir Oil
Vegan. Natural Skin Care by Teadora | Brazilian Glow Radiance & Renewal Oil
Our Multi-Tasking Oil for Skin, Hair & Nails is crafted with our RainforestHydration(tm) Elixir - a proprietary superfood cocktail of antioxidant, vitamin-rich, natural, organic & active essential oils from exotic Amazon rainforest superfruits, combined with Argan Plant Stem Cells. It protects your skin against free radical damage, provides deep hydration, firms, smoothes & repairs elasticity for radiant, healthier, smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Use it as an anti-aging serum in the mornings prior to make-up application and at bed time.
- Use it before your foundation as a primer or combine with your favorite facial moisturizer for reduction of fine lines & glowing, healthy skin
- Use it as a facial Cleanser and/or Make-Up Remover
- Use is as a Whole body moisturizer for dry cracked skin, absorbs easily
- Use it before or after shower for moisturizing & protection or a luxurious & exotic bath oil, our natural solubilized ensures it dissolves well in your bath water
- Massage a couple of drops on scalp beforeshampooing for scalp help. Use a couple of drops at the ends of hair when dry for split ends and shine
- Massage on your nail beds for stronger nails
- Use it on dry/cracked areas (elbows, knees, etc) through out the day for healing and repair
Benefits: * Restores moisture * Helps reduce the appearance of imperfections *Helps improve elasticity *Hydrates *Great for split ends and scalp health *Light and pleasant massage oil *Exquisite bath and body oil *Non-Comedogenic *Anti-inflammatory properties *Absorbs well
Our Brazilian Glow Radiance and Renewal Oils come infused with RainforestHydration Elixir, a combination of 5 amazing superfruit oils (Buriti, Babassu, Brazil Nut, Maracujá + RoseHip Seed), full of free radical-fighting antioxidants, vitamins and oleic and fatty acids that help to revitalize your skin.
Buriti is an amazingly powerful ingredient. It contains the highest concentration of natural vitamin A among fruits and vegetables. It is also rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin C and antioxidants and has been used for generations as a natural UV ray protectant. Its amazing anti-inflammatory properties also help to promote skin healing.
Maracujá (or Passion Fruit) is known as the "Pure Miracle" in Brazil as it brightens, moisturizes, heals, and repairs skin and hair without feeling greasy or heavy. Good for all skin types-from dry to oily.
Brazil Nut is a light, sweet, and nutty oil that is wonderful for the entire body. It absorbs quickly, and provides powerful moisture and healing to the skin, hair, and face.
Babassu is made from the nuts of wild-growing Brazilian palm trees. It is also a more effective skin oil than coconut oil. It is high in essential acids to cool, sooth, protect, restore, and moisturize any skin type.
Plant Stem Cells, we use stem cells from the Argan tree to help rejuvenate your skin's middle layer, where wrinkles start. It is known to protect dermal stem cells reduce the appearance of wrinkles, tighten and tone skin tissue and increases skin firmness and density.
Our Radiance and Renewal Oil provides intense moisture, softness and restoration to the skin, for long term prevention of flakiness and younger-looking, more supple skin.
In a rainforest? Lucky you....Bathe in a waterfall, rub oil into clean skin. Watch out for rocks, they can be slippery.
No rainforest handy? Substitute a shower or bath for a waterfall and delight yourself in one of the following rituals:
- Massage the oil on your skin before or during a shower. The natural solubilizer helps it rinse off your skin easily, leaving it soft and silky.
- For ongoing deep hydration and to further benefit from the plant stem cells, massage oil on your skin after towel drying.
- Massage a few drops at the ends of your hair for shine and to reduce dryness and the appearance of split ends - Buriti oil is great for hair shine and hydration.
- Drop it into a nice, warm tub, the natural solubilizer helps it mix with water without leaving clumps of oil floating on your tub.
- Share a nice massage with a loved one, it makes for a very light, smooth massage oil.
- Massage a couple of drops into your scalp before shampooing to promote scalp health and reduce flakiness - Buriti oil has great anti-inflammatory properties.
Love yourself, find your joy, share your passion.
Organic Tinctorious (Safflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Kosher Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Berthorlletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Organic Rosa Canina/Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Eugenia Unifloran (Pitanga) Leaf Oil, Organic Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Passiflora Edulis (Purple Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Oil, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Mixed-Ester) Vitamin E, Sweet Potato Extract (Vitamin A), Argania Spinosa Sprout Cell Extract (and) Isolmalt (and) Lecithin (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Aqua, Natural Fragrance.
All Teadora products are 100% vegan with ethically sourced and sustainably harvested superfood ingredients; free of harsh chemicals and toxins, cruelty, gluten, and synthetic fragrances. Made with love in the USA.
Meet Maracujá [mah-rah-COO-ja]. Known as the “Pure Miracle” in Brazil, the passion fruit Maracujá adds new life and brightness to skin and hair. Click here to learn more about Maracujá's benefits and meet other amazing ingredients.