Our Sulfate-Free, Professional Salon Quality Nourishing Conditioner is superfood for your hair: antioxidant and vitamin-rich Açaí, Buriti, Cupuaçu for Protection, Extreme Shine and Intense Moisture for any hair type. RainforestYouth Elixir ™ is a proprietary superfruit cocktail that helps to prevent split ends, prolong the life of hair color, provide great frizz control, restore damaged hair and protect against sun damage. Cupuaçu butter adds intense moisture, restoring your hair's natural softness. 100% natural scent, Rainforest at Dawn.
- Adds shine and softness to any hair type
- Helps prevent split ends and prolong the life of hair color
- Restores and protects damaged hair
- Provides deep hydration
- Promotes scalp health
- Provides frizz control
- Helps define curls without weighing them down
- Extreme shine
Our conditioner comes with Teadora YouthElixir. This elixir is a combination of 3 extracts from the ingredients we call the Icons of the Rainforest: Buriti, Açaí and Cupuaçu. These ingredients are full of free radical-fighting antioxidants, vitamins and oleic and fatty acids that help to revitalize your hair and skin.
Buriti is an amazingly powerful ingredient. It contains the highest concentration of natural vitamin A among fruits and vegetables. It is also rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin C and antioxidants and has been used for generations as a natural UV ray protectant. Its amazing anti-inflammatory properties also help to promote great scalp health, so you may notice a reduction in scalp flakiness almost immediately.
Cupuaçu is known as the king of the superfruits. One of nature’s strongest moisturizers, it is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and essential nutrients that improve the appearance, elasticity and texture of skin and hair.
Açaí, the most famous of Brazilian fruits, is high in antioxidants and vitamins, helping to protect skin from damage by UV rays, pollution and stress.
Our Nourishing Conditioner provides intense moisture, shine, and softness for any hair type. It also helps to prevent split ends, prolong the life of hair-color, provide great frizz-control, restore damaged hair and protect your hair against UV ray damage.
Love the rainforest ingredients and want to help preserve the rainforest? By purchasing our products you are supporting sustainable agriculture in Brazil to help stop rainforest deforestation. You are also funding a philanthropy exchange between the US and Brazil that promotes youth education, leadership development, and health. Be part of this movement we are calling EARTH FOR YOU. YOU FOR EARTH.
In a rainforest? Lucky you! Catch rainwater in a giant leaf and wet hair and lather in Shampoo and rinse... Massage in conditioner, wait for about 2 minutes and rinse. As you drench yourself in magical rainforest nourishment, take time to appreciate one of the most well known Amazon rainforest birds - and one of the loudest as well - the Toucan. A rainforest icon, it's easily recognizable by its long, colorful beak that can reach up to 7-8 inches long. An interestin fact: the beak is actually very light, as the inside is very hollow, composed of keratin. It also ranges in color from yellow-orange to reddish-orange.
No rainforest handy? Substitute a shower or sink for a leaf and rain!
- It's important to condition your hair as conditioners work like moisturizers do on the skin. They create a seal of natural emollients that hydrate and nourish your hair, making it healthier, shinier, and more resilient to damage. How often you condition your hair is a matter of personal preference, however we do not recommend having too much of it as it can actually start damaging your locks and cause limp, greasy strands over time.
- For intense hydration, shine and softness lather in shampoo and massage gently. Repeat as many times as necessary until you hear that 'squeaky clean' sound. Then massage in Teadora Nourishing Conditioner and allow its antioxidant and vitamin-rich ingredients Buriti, Açaí and Cupuaçu to nourish your scalp for deep hydration, shine, and softness. Cupuaçu butter adds intense moisture and restores your hair's natural softness.
- For amazingly hydrated hair, massage the Teadora Bath and Body Oil at the ends of your hair for shine and to reduce dryness and the appearance of split ends - Buriti oil is great for hair shine and hydration.
Love yourself, find your joy, share your passion.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betrimonium Methosulfate, Amodimethicone,Trideceth-12 Centrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Açaí) Fruit Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Seed Butter, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Fragrance.
All Teadora products are 100% vegan with ethically sourced and sustainably harvested superfood ingredients; free of harsh chemicals and toxins, cruelty, gluten, and synthetic fragrances. Made with love in the USA.
Meet Andiroba [an-jee-ROH-ba]. Known for its fragrant flowers and rich nuts, the andiroba tree has been used for generations in Brazil to plump and smooth skin. Click here to learn more about Andiroba's benefits and meet other amazing ingredients.
We are making some headlines! Click here to find out what editors and bloggers have to say about our products.